• Friday, July 3rd, 2015 - Kenny Selcer with The Da Ve and Ed Band, Greendale's Pub, Worcester, MA. 9-pm - 1am.
• Saturday, July 4th, 2015 – sound gig - with band Alter Ego. 7:30pm. Lincoln, MA. Independence Day Celebration. Codman Pool/Field behind the Lincoln Schools campus. Once you enter the school campus, you'll need to take the first right and follow that all the back to the far right corner of the campus. Direction wise it's Ballfield Road in Lincoln, or alternatively the LincolnSchools campus. Here's a link to some directions. http://www.lincnet.org/cms/lib05/MA01001239/Centricity/Domain/1/Directions%2 0to%20the%20Lincoln%20Campus.pdf
• Wednesday, July 8th, 2015 - Thea Hopkins with Kenny Selcer - Arsenal Mall. 11am. Tentative.
• Friday, July 10th, 2015 - Kenny Selcer at The Vanilla Bean, 450 Deerfield Rd., Pomfret, CT 06259 • 860.928.1562 - Hootenanny/Songwriter Sessions – Lisa Martin Hosts. Also playing Rich Eilbert. Songs in the round with a song by each with the theme of Whiskey. Hootenanny before the show.
• Saturday, July 11th, 2015 - sound gig with Alter Ego. Paradise Cafe, Dedham, MA. 8:30pm.
• Friday, July 17th, 2015 - Kenny Selcer at The Groton Farmers Market, Groton, MA. 4-6pm. Williams Barn.
• Saturday, July 18th, 2015 - Thea Hopkins with Kenny Selcer and Ken Steiner at The Outside The Box Festival in Boston. 3-4pm. Tremont St., stage.
• Sunday, July 19th, 2015 - Kenny Selcer at The Hopkinton Farmer's Market, on the Common, Hopkinton, MA. 1:30 - 4:30pm.
Kenny’s latest CD, Don’t Forget About Me, is available! Order yours now!
“Through candid storytelling and inspired guitar play, Kenny Selcer delivers a stimulating mind-body listening experience. Engaging tales of relationship pain, frustration, hope and desire will provoke listeners to revisit thoughts of their own relationships. Listeners will not, however, find themselves stewing in self-reflection for very long as Selcer’s lively guitar licks send them truckin’ on down the road to relationship renewal.” – Dennis Carlan, Lyric Tree Publishing
Listen, download, buy here at Bandcamp. Individual songs or entire CD!
Review from Maverick Magazine(Nov-Dec. 2012 Edition, from the UK). It's on 2 pages, 73 and 74. Check it out on lower right of this page and then click the page thing to get to the rest of the review. review by Alan Cackett, editor.
Live video performance from Kenny!
5 songs: I'll Fly Away, It's All Around You, Moment By Moment, Say You Will and Don't Forget About Me.
_Reviews of Kenny's CD, Don't Forget About Me
Bill Copeland's Music News
Joe Tortelli at trmzoo.com
Craig Fenton - Author - Jefferson Airplane “Take Me To A Circus Tent” Jefferson Starship “Have You Seen The Stars Tonite”
"Kenny's vocals make me think of a cross between Tom Petty and Bob Dylan. There’s a cool blend of music on this disc. At times it’s not far removed from Americana and classic rock. Other cuts lean heavily on pure folk music, while different points in the set seem more like country music. However you slice it, though, this is an entertaining set that, while not perfect, is pretty consistent." -GW Hill, Music Street Journal
_Kenny’s latest CD, Don’t Forget About Me, is available!
Order yours now!
"The most powerful thing I've noticed about Kenny Selcer's album, Don't Forget About Me, is this: listening to it makes me feel good. Don't get me wrong- this isn't simple, superficial music. Nothing of the sort. These songs are songs that tell the truth about what it is like to be alive- facing loss, facing the future, facing our task here on earth: to create a life that is authentic and meaningful. How can I help but feel good in the presence of music that is this kind of real? Add to this, the fact that these are wonderfully crafted songs- that Kenny's voice rings true, and that his guitar playing is transcendental- and you have a winning combination. Thanks for making this for us all- you have cooked us up a delicious banquet of sound!" - Lynn McKenna, music lover, singer and songwriter, musician
Webmaster Kenny Selcer: firstname.lastname@example.org - ©2015 Ken Selcer - All rights reserved.