• Friday, June 5th, 2015 - Kenny Selcer sitting in with The Da Ve and Ed Band, Greendale's Pub, Worcester, MA.
• Saturday, June 6th, 2015 - Kenny Selcer and Jodie Rachman opening (3 songs) for Back to the Garden at 3:30pm, Shirley Hoe Down(11am to 5pm), Shirley Center Common (3 Parker Road, Shirley MA). Food, vendors, music, community groups.
• Saturday, June 6th, 2015 - Kenny Selcer at The Harvest Grille, 27 Main Street, Sterling, MA - (978) 422-6020. 6:30 - 8:30pm.
• Friday, June 12th, 2015 - Kenny Selcer with Steve Gilligan and Phil Punch at The Colonial Inn, 48 Monument Square, Concord, MA. 7:30 - 10:30pm.
• Saturday, June 13th, 2015 - Chris Nauman with Kenny Selcer and Phil Punch - Concert at Javawocky Coffeehouse in Brockton, MA. The Universalist Unitarian Church of Brockton, 325 West Elm St. Brockton, MA 02301. 7:30pm.
Kenny’s latest CD, Don’t Forget About Me, is available! Order yours now!
Listen, download, buy here at Bandcamp. Individual songs or entire CD!
Review from Maverick Magazine(Nov-Dec. 2012 Edition, from the UK). It's on 2 pages, 73 and 74. Check it out on lower right of this page and then click the page thing to get to the rest of the review. review by Alan Cackett, editor.
Join My Mailing List!! Sign Up for Kenny's latest news, upcoming performance information, and updates on events and album releases, photos and more. Click Here.
Here's my most recent Newsletter.
_Reviews of Kenny's CD, Don't Forget About Me
Bill Copeland's Music News
Joe Tortelli at trmzoo.com
Craig Fenton - Author - Jefferson Airplane “Take Me To A Circus Tent” Jefferson Starship “Have You Seen The Stars Tonite”
"Kenny's vocals make me think of a cross between Tom Petty and Bob Dylan. There’s a cool blend of music on this disc. At times it’s not far removed from Americana and classic rock. Other cuts lean heavily on pure folk music, while different points in the set seem more like country music. However you slice it, though, this is an entertaining set that, while not perfect, is pretty consistent." -GW Hill, Music Street Journal
****Live solo version of Fallen Down - version of the song from the new cd!
_Kenny’s latest CD, Don’t Forget About Me, is available!
Order yours now!
"The most powerful thing I've noticed about Kenny Selcer's album, Don't Forget About Me, is this: listening to it makes me feel good. Don't get me wrong- this isn't simple, superficial music. Nothing of the sort. These songs are songs that tell the truth about what it is like to be alive- facing loss, facing the future, facing our task here on earth: to create a life that is authentic and meaningful. How can I help but feel good in the presence of music that is this kind of real? Add to this, the fact that these are wonderfully crafted songs- that Kenny's voice rings true, and that his guitar playing is transcendental- and you have a winning combination. Thanks for making this for us all- you have cooked us up a delicious banquet of sound!" - Lynn McKenna, music lover, singer and songwriter, musician
“Through candid storytelling and inspired guitar play, Kenny Selcer delivers a stimulating mind-body listening experience. Engaging tales of relationship pain, frustration, hope and desire will provoke listeners to revisit thoughts of their own relationships. Listeners will not, however, find themselves stewing in self-reflection for very long as Selcer’s lively guitar licks send them truckin’ on down the road to relationship renewal.” – Dennis Carlan, Lyric Tree Publishing
Webmaster Kenny Selcer: firstname.lastname@example.org - ©2014 Ken Selcer - All rights reserved.