• Monday, November 17th, 2014 - Rich Eilbert with Kenny Selcer at The Colonial Inn Open Mike (run by Ellen Schmidt), 48 Monument Square, Concord, MA 01742. 1/2 set at approx. 8pm or 8:30 pm. Time to be determined.
• Friday, November 21st, 2014 - Kenny Selcer with Steve Gilligan and Phil Punch at the Colonial Inn in Concord, MA on from 7:30-10:30pm. The whole evening! 48 Monument Square, Concord, MA. Choice covers and fun!
• Sunday, November 23rd, 2014 - at The Harvest Cafe - Brunch, 11am to 1pm. Good eats! Good music! Acoustic Kenny! 40 Washington Street, Hudson, MA - (978) 567-0948 - Come on out, say hello and eat up a storm. I play here the 4th Sunday of each month.
• Sunday, November 23rd, 2014 - Rich Eilbert with Kenny Selcer - Opener for Paul Rogoshewski's CD release party! Amazing Things Arts Center. Evening. 20 minute set. 7pm. Framingham, MA.
• Saturday, November 29th, 2014 - Steve Gilligan with Kenny Selcer - 8pm. opening for The Stompers at The Bull Run, Shirley, MA. The Woodpeckers (Sal Baglio, Steven Wood, Jeff Keithline, Sam Wood) also on the bill.
• Monday, December 1st, 2014 - Kenny Selcer Band at The Colonial Inn Open Mike (run by Ellen Schmidt), 48 Monument Square, Concord, MA 01742. 1/2 set at approx. 8pm or 8:30 pm. To be determined.
• Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 - Carolyn Waters with Kenny Selcer. Open mic feature at The Harvest Cafe open mic. Start time 7:30. We play a 1/2 set.
• Friday, December 5th, 2014 - Rich Eilbert with Kenny Selcer - open mike feature at Jam'n Java Open Mic at Kickstand Cafe, 594 Mass. Ave., Arlington, MA. 6:30 - 9:30pm. We go on around 8pm.
Kenny’s latest CD, Don’t Forget About Me, is available! Order yours now!
Listen, download, buy here at Bandcamp. Individual songs or entire CD!
Review from Maverick Magazine(Nov-Dec. 2012 Edition, from the UK). It's on 2 pages, 73 and 74. Check it out on lower right of this page and then click the page thing to get to the rest of the review. review by Alan Cackett, editor.
Join My Mailing List!! Sign Up for Kenny's latest news, upcoming performance information, and updates on events and album releases, photos and more. Click Here.
Meet Kenny Selcer's Band's. Intro Video! Take a look.
Here's my most recent Newsletter.
_Reviews of Kenny's CD, Don't Forget About Me
Bill Copeland's Music News
Joe Tortelli at trmzoo.com
Craig Fenton - Author - Jefferson Airplane “Take Me To A Circus Tent” Jefferson Starship “Have You Seen The Stars Tonite”
"Kenny's vocals make me think of a cross between Tom Petty and Bob Dylan. There’s a cool blend of music on this disc. At times it’s not far removed from Americana and classic rock. Other cuts lean heavily on pure folk music, while different points in the set seem more like country music. However you slice it, though, this is an entertaining set that, while not perfect, is pretty consistent." -GW Hill, Music Street Journal
****Live solo version of Fallen Down - version of the song from the new cd!
_Kenny’s latest CD, Don’t Forget About Me, is available!
Order yours now!
"The most powerful thing I've noticed about Kenny Selcer's album, Don't Forget About Me, is this: listening to it makes me feel good. Don't get me wrong- this isn't simple, superficial music. Nothing of the sort. These songs are songs that tell the truth about what it is like to be alive- facing loss, facing the future, facing our task here on earth: to create a life that is authentic and meaningful. How can I help but feel good in the presence of music that is this kind of real? Add to this, the fact that these are wonderfully crafted songs- that Kenny's voice rings true, and that his guitar playing is transcendental- and you have a winning combination. Thanks for making this for us all- you have cooked us up a delicious banquet of sound!" - Lynn McKenna, music lover, singer and songwriter, musician
“Through candid storytelling and inspired guitar play, Kenny Selcer delivers a stimulating mind-body listening experience. Engaging tales of relationship pain, frustration, hope and desire will provoke listeners to revisit thoughts of their own relationships. Listeners will not, however, find themselves stewing in self-reflection for very long as Selcer’s lively guitar licks send them truckin’ on down the road to relationship renewal.” – Dennis Carlan, Lyric Tree Publishing
Webmaster Kenny Selcer: firstname.lastname@example.org - ©2014 Ken Selcer - All rights reserved.